Replenish Volume and Refresh Your Look with Capital Laser & Skin Care! Dermal fillers are a great way to enhance the face by diminishing facial lines and restoring volume and fullness. As we age, our faces particularly lose fat and skin can start to appear older and show more lines and wrinkles. Dermal fillers can also plump thin lips, improve the appearance of scars, and rejuvenate the eyes or cheeks.
At Capital Laser & Skin Care, we use several types of dermal fillers to achieve your goals. During your consultation, our physicians closely evaluate the skin and listen to your concerns.
*Individual results may vary.
Our Most Popular Dermal Fillers Include:
- Restylane – Restylane is a dermal filler made with hyaluronic acid that smoothes away facial wrinkles and folds and provides subtle lip enhancement.
- Juvederm Voluma – Juvederm Voluma is a dermal filler used to add volume to correct age-related volume loss in the cheeks and create a more youthful appearance.
- Juvederm Volbella – Juvederm Volbella is a dermal filler that adds subtle volume to lips and softens the appearance of vertical lip lines.
- Belotero Balance – Belotero Balance is a dermal filler used to smooth superficial lines and wrinkles on your face and lips.
- Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne are enhanced elastic fillers offering superior flexibility and support for natural-appearing improvement in areas of high facial movement.
- Juvéderm Vollure XC offers long-standing correction at the number one filler treatment area: the nasolabial folds or “smile lines.”
Additional Dermal Filler Options
Additional dermal filler options for enhancement of the lips include Juvederm Ultra and Restylane Silk. These fillers add more fullness and plump thin lips—whether your lips have thinned over time or you simply want fuller lips.
Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin are additional injection options used to enhance the face – but it is not a dermal filler. Instead, it is a type of botulinum type A used to relax the muscles that cause frown lines and other overactive muscles of the face, like forehead lines and crows feet, giving you a younger appearance.
Dermal fillers are great for those with moderate wrinkles or volume loss and can be a great way to put off more invasive procedures like a facelift.
Interested in learning more about our dermal fillers? We would love to speak with you. Please fill out the form on this page to request a consultation or call our Chevy Chase, MD office today at (301) 798-9699 to schedule your private consultation at our laser and cosmetic dermatology center, located just blocks away from Washington, D.C.